The WI-KIT-P2P-PFWB5-30n is a versatile, very efficient, and stable 5 GHz CPE.
This product is equipped with an extreme output power (up to 29 dBm)
802.11n MIMO radio wrapped securely inside a robust, well designed
and a small form factor enclosure. The robust hardware is coupled with
a 15 dBi directional panel antenna; ideal for short to medium range
Smart dynamic polling based protocol (TDMA) ensures reliable
communication even in congested areas with 64 client devices
connected to a base-station.
Equipped with Dahua’s dual firmware image feature, remote software
upgrades are assured even if a power failure interrupts the process. The
device will restart using the prior firmware in the event of an upgrade
The enclosure is made of polycarbonate plastic with UV inhibitors to
provide years of outdoor exposure in direct sunlight without cracking.
The WI-KIT-P2P-PFWB5-30n was designed and tested to meet an IP-65 rating
as well as vibration, temperature, drop, salt, fog, and electrical surge
standards to ensure a high level of reliability and backed by a two-year
warranty. It is equipped with a grounding lug and a grounded 24-volt
PoE to allow a professional installation, resistant to electrical surges.
- 2 x Pre-Programmed Point2Point Kit of Dahua 5GHz PFWB5-30n
- Integrated 5 GHz (2x2) MIMO radio ·
- Frequency 5.150 - 5.850 GHz (FCC 5.150 - 5.250 and 5.725 - 5.850 GHz) · Miniaturized design ·
- High performance and stability ·
- IP-65 standards rated enclosure ·
- Improved noise immunity ·
- TDMA ensures reliable communication ·
- Powerful OS · Dual firmware ·
- Built-in tools including Site Survey, Link Test, Antenna Alignment, Spectrum Analyzer, Ping & Trace help in configuration and debugging ·
- Recommended for 0~3km PTP/PTMP wireless connection (as a station in PTMP link)