5MP IP AI Lite 2.7-13.5mm Mot IK10 Vandal Dome 40m IR
The OPTIC-5s-DM5-IV-W is 5MP 2.7-13.5mm Fixed IP67/IK10 Vandal Proof Lite AI Dome with basic starlight technology. It has a Smart IR Viewing Distance of up to 40m and 120dB rated True WDR. Basic starlight technology offers low-light performance for applications with a minimum illumination of 0.008 to 0.009 lux, ideal for moderately dark areas such as those with streetlight coverage. With True 120db WDR on the camera, it helps provide even illumination to all areas within a scene.
Utilizing a Ambarella SoC the OPTIC-5s-DM5-IV-W has H.265 compression (High Efficiency Video Coding) as standard, H.265 was developed to improve HDD storage requirements and reduce bandwidth consumption. For example, at an identical level of visual quality, the H.265 codec enables video to be compressed to a file about half the size (or half the bit rate) of H.264.
Also, incorporated in the OPTIC-5s-DM5-IV-W are intelligent detection functions such as tripwire and intrusion. This camera is ONVIF compliant meaning seamless compatibility with 3rd party recorders and VMS’s.
- 5MP, 1/2.7” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 5MP (2592 × 1944) @20 fps, and supports 2688 ×1520 (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, max IR distance: 40 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire ·
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnected, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection
- Supports max. 256 GB Micro SD card
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67, IK10 protection
With an advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, smart encoding technology achieves higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
With advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, IC Realtime IP camera's provide clear details in strong contrasting environments . The bright and dark areas can display clear iamges even in a very bright environment or where backlight shadowing can occur.
With advanced image processing technology and optical technology, Starlight technology can provide clear colorful video in low lux environments.
With an advanced video algorithm, IVS technology supports intelligent functions, such as tripwire and intrusion.
IC Realtime network camera's are equipped with a series of key security technologies, such as security authentication and authorization, access control, trusted protection, encrypted transmission, and encrypted storage, which improve defence mechanisms combatting security and data protection, and preventing malicious attacks.