5MP Smart Dual Illumination Active Deterrence Fixed-focal Bullet WizSense Network Camera
With its foundation from the previous generation of TiOC, a variety of new innovative technologies are introduced in the latest TiOC 2.0 for the first time, achieving breakthroughs and quality improvements in illuminators, audio and images. At the same time, TiOC 2.0 can be integrated with alarm system through software upgrades. It provides better ecosystem that offers more convenient operation and better user experience.
- · 5-MP 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 5 MP (2592 × 1944)@20 fps and supports 4 MP (2688 × 1520)@25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in warm light and IR LED; the max. IR illumination distance is 30 m and warm light distance is 30 m.
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, AI H.264/H.265, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes.
- Intelligent monitoring: Intrusion, tripwire (the two function support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, privacy masking, scene changing, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error,
- network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection.
- Alarm: 1 in, 1 out; audio: 1 in, 1 out; supports max. 256 G Micro SD card; buit-in dual MICs; 1-ch speaker.
- 12 VDC/PoE power supply.
- IP67 protection.
- Sound and light alarm (red and blue lights).
- SMD 3.0.
- One-click arming/disarming through alarm input.
Dahua siren and light active deterrence network camera supports the light alarm and voice alarm when perimeter event occurs, to realize the deterrence and effective intervention. The camera is built in multiple voices for selection, and supports customized voice importing.
Smart Dual Illuminators
Dahua Smart Dual Illuminators technology adopts smart algorithm to detect targets. Usually, the IR illuminator is on at night; when the target appears in the monitoring area, the warm light is on, and the camera records the full-color video and information of key events. That is, the camera links snapshot and video with full-color image. When the target is out of the monitoring area, the warm light is off and the IR illuminator is on, which reduces light pollution efficiently.
Dahua One-tap Disarming function, which is convenient and easy for operation, is the switch for event linkage. Customers can close and recover event linkage through mobile App, which meets multi-scenarios needs.
• Smart Illumination Mode (Default): Switch between IR Mode and white light when target is detected.
• IR Mode (Optional): Only the IR illuminator is ON. It is suitable for scenes where supplementary white light is not required, significantly reducing light pollution.
• White Light Mode (Optional): Only the white light is ON. It is suitable for scenes that require color video footages.
• Newly-designed Dual Mic Array intercepts external circuit interference.
• Audio pick-up distance is increased by 7 meters compared with the previous version of TiOC in a lab environment.
• The Dahua VoiceCatcher reduces noise and extracts audible audio signals.
• Alarm-in Port: Allows alarm receiving or one-tap disarming through the alarm system interface.
• One-tap Disarming: Turns on/off the warning light and siren via the DMSS or alarm-in port.
• Alarm Sounds: Offers 11 built-in sounds and supports importing of custom voice audio for different scenarios.